More than 650 participants have "graduated" from femex since 2009.
Join our Facebook Group to keep in touch with the femex alum community, share knowledge, and hear about upcoming events. The group is closed to preserve the integrity of the safe spaces created during femex classes. At the link, select ‘Join Group’, and our administrators will approve your membership.
Missing femex-y spaces?
Consider attending an Article Club, the recurring event where ALL femex alums are welcome to gather for facilitated discussions that provide feedback to improve the femex curriculum. Watch for notices on Facebook and in your inbox about upcoming sessions and their topics.
We are almost always looking for femex alums who are committed to contributing their time, whether they have 1 hour or 100, to help us out with this all-volunteer organization. Options include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating a class
- Recruiting new participants
- Improving the femex curriculum
- Developing and updating class resources
- Assisting with communications and social media
- Running programmatic & operational tasks
- Organizing events for alums
- Anything else you have a personal interest in
If you think you'd like to get involved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.